Sunday, February 14, 2010

CIO: Mom/Snowstorm/Valentines Day edition

We're currently on day 3 of our Mindell bedtime sleep project, and because it's snowing here in the 'Lou I can't leave the house as I usually do. So what am I up to? Well, because I can't bear to hear the little guy cry, and because we're trying to break him of the nursing association, I have been doing what I can to avoid the situation: I'm sitting in our sad little unfinished basement with the cats, with headphones on listening to music, waiting for my cue to go upstairs. I should be working on school work, who could concentrate on that at a time like this?

Yes, this is how we're spending our first Valentines Day as parents. Thankfully, I've just gotten a text from Mike that Holden is now quiet, so we're just waiting to make sure this is it. And then we'll snuggle up to some Olympics, some chocolate, and some wine! And really, Mike's hard efforts here are about the best gift he could ever give.

Of course, I'll let Mike post his experience at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment