Saturday, January 23, 2010

where did all the baby Bjorns go?

I can't remember if we mentioned this before, but we got like 4 Baby Bjorns as gifts before Holden was born. We got them at showers, at work, and from friends -- we kept getting this as a gift, that it almost became comical (esp. when I got one from the docents at work as a gift just a week or two after getting 2 from other people at work). We, of course, kept one, but returned the others to Target ... and I never spent much time thinking about them or wondering where they might go -- UNTIL TODAY!

If you ever wanted to know where returned baby items go, there seems to be a once-a-year "clearance" where they lay them all out ... and I found our returned Bjorns today sitting there on that shelf. Yes, there were 3, the exact number we returned to that Target! Call me crazy if you wish, but I'm convinced these are them!

p.s. If you are on the market for a Chocolate Brown Baby Bjorn, the Hampton Target store has them on clearance for like $40 each (a steal of a deal!). And be sure to thank us for returning them to the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment