Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weather can bring us full circle

Today's weather in St. Louis (sunny and 80 degrees) just simply reminded me of the day we brought Holden home from the hospital nearly 5 months ago (it was sunny and 80 degrees then, believe it or not, in November). And when I came home from work this evening, Bryna and Holden were hanging out on a blanket in the backyard, and after Bryna left to go to a lecture, Holden and I had some very chill time playing and rolling around outside in this amazing weather. Just pleasant, and worth posting, I thought.

Here's our little buddy on that day in November that seemed like today's "weather doppleganger."

And here's a snapshot from our time today in the yard, chillin' on the blanket and watching the sky and trees. I want more days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment