Saturday, March 13, 2010

it was the best of times...

I'm gonna leave off the rest of Dickens' quote, since I'm positive he was not writing about the wonders of having a 4-month old baby (I'm not sure he even had any kids). As I've read in many books and blogs, the 4-6 month time period can be the "golden age" of raising a baby -- I think Bryna even referenced that in an earlier post. And I have to agree -- what a great stage this is! I was just saying tonight, "Boy, when he's 16 years old, or even 2 or 3, we're probably going to pine for these days right here." Small problems with sleep and napping aside (which are really rather minor in the whole scope of things), he's just such a cool little dude. And here's a short video complication from just the past day or so to prove it.



And with the warmer weather of spring, we've already had some great outings to nearby parks and the Botanical Garden. Holden just loves to take it all in from the perspective granted him from the Bjorn (again, love that thing!). We've pretty much built in a walk into his daily routine -- also healthy (physically and mentally) for mommy and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment