Sunday, March 14, 2010

Congrats to Kimberly and Dave!

A quick congrats to our friends Kimberly and Dave (who I know check out this blog from time to time), for their beautiful new baby girl who was born two weeks ago. Mike and I had a chance to visit the little lady this weekend, and even though she was born bigger than our guy, we couldn't believe how tiny she was! And a full head of wavy hair at that. Jealous about that one.

Memory plays funny tricks on you when you have a growing baby of your own because, um, I totally forgot how to hold a baby that small. They just fold right into your arms at that stage. I soo forgot about that. I know you're not getting much sleep guys, and I know it can suck at times, but treasure the newborn stage, journal about it, and savor it, because before you know it, it's gone. But of course, there are always great adventures to come. (And yes, you will get to sleep again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment