Thursday, June 11, 2009

That's MR. Short Stranger to you . . .

Yep, we finally found out that the Short Stranger is a boy! Very exciting news (although it definitely would have been exciting either way, but overall it's cool just to know). So for now, it's MR. Short Stranger . . . or El Sr. Extranjero Corto. I think the Chinese would be happy -- I mean, THEY gave us the fortune ; )

On two other related notes: (1) Our cat Tim has begun to misbehave, and we're pretty sure it's completely related to Bryna being pregnant. He has pee-ed twice on blankets, and has been acting a little weird. So we're not exactly sure what to do with him (unless . . . ex-President to the rescue!).

(2) In my duties as father of my now-to-be son, I have been playing music so that he will have a more enjoyable stay in the womb, and also so he will oddly recognize random music later in this life. So I've been playing the Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow" whenever I get the chance, including setting that song on my Alarm Clock. Here's a peek at what our son will surely memorize before birth, and be dancing to periodically in the womb. I hope this will give him good rhythm.

5 comments:

  1. Mike--
    I've seen a lot of funny pictures of the ex-pres, but that's by far the strangest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good we can take him to Chief Ike's!!! keep up the good work. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca--I think Mike had you in mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my X was pregnant with our first boy & he was still in the woom, we went to a concert & he was moving to the music!

    ReplyDelete