Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's let the Chinese chime in on baby gender...

Well, based on this Chinese Lunar Calendar, it looks like we're supposed to have a girl.

This Chinese Birth Chart gives us a 58% chance of having a girl.

But then I took this Chinese gender prediction test which actually used some data on our date of conception, birth date of mother, etc., and it predicts that we're having a boy. Go figure.

I couldn't find any gender prediction tests for fathers, although one Bryna took did say that if 'the father' gained weight that it will be a girl (and I have gained some weight recently). I also could not find any Japanese, Indian, Polish, African, or Latin American gender prediction calendars, so apparently only the Chinese are obsessed with this issue . . . and I wonder why.

Soon we'll know which prediction method was correct, and which are totally bogus (all?).

No comments:

Post a Comment