Saturday, November 20, 2010

hangin' with daddy...

Bryna is out of town this weekend, so the boy and I are just hangin' at home. This morning, we dumped out some boxes of clothes that Holden's cousin Joey is letting us borrow (yay!), and Holden had fun trying on some new hats ... while sitting in a laundry basket, of course.

Then, at lunch, Holden seemed to want to eat a banana by himself, so I just handed it over -- the whole thing. He broke it in half, and quickly devoured it bite by bite. He's definitely been wanting to feed himself more and more recently, using a spoon on his own and also grabbing bigger and bigger pieces of food.

I've been trying to take some new videos of Holden, but he just won't stay still long enough for me to get any usable footage. However, I'm working on it ... and I hope to upload a short video montage soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment