Thursday, July 30, 2009

Project Nursery

I wanted to post a pic of the nursery in its most blank state -- which was after Bryna's parents came and helped us a TON work on getting the room cleaned, old stuff out, and ready for new stuff. Here is it in its most elemental state.

It doesn't look like this now, though. We've got the crib moved in, the infamous Amy Coe combo changer assembled and in place, potential wall decals/decorations laying out along with color samples, and the new IKEA Billy Byom bookcase that I just assembled (with amazing ease, I must add. I always find IKEA furniture goes together like butter . . . call me crazy). We'll add some pics once we've got things somewhat finalized (probably quite some time from now).

Ultrasound images are scanned and ready to go up with a post from Mommy-to-be. We have 7 weeks, 14 weeks, and 20 weeks.

Also, Short Stranger (aka Pumpkin Baby) has been kicking me in the head a lot when I press my ear up to Bryna's belly to hear him slosh around. Usually after talking to him in whale (please tell me you know my reference to Finding Nemo), he begins to kick around and move like the jolly Pumpkin boy he is.

More posts to come . . . we promise (esp. of the expanding bump, and our first baby shower in Iowa).

No comments:

Post a Comment