Sunday, May 1, 2011

300th post!

Yay! We've made it to our 300th post for the Short Stranger blog. While I know we've been much slower recently with the posting, that's still a post about every 2 or 3 days for the past 2 years. And yes, I said 2 YEARS! This blog is just a couple weeks shy of being 2 years old, which I think is cool.

In order to commemorate our 300th blog post, I thought I would try and find a way to encapsulate our entire blog up to this point. So I went to Wordle.net and created this word cloud from all of our blog entries. This shows the most frequently used words, and the 'clouds' give greater prominence to words that appear the most, like 'Holden,' 'snow,' and 'Missouri Botanical.' There's also 'tornadoes,' 'tornado,' 'storm,' and 'rain,' which seem appropriate recently -- but apparently have always been common themes of our blog posts.


Another milestone is right around the corner, too -- Holden's big 18-month birthday! We'll add some more posts soon about this and all of our new adventures with the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment