Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holden's first starring "roll"

As promised, here is a video of some of Holden's rolling from his stomach to his back -- which he's been doing for the past week now. Since Bryna basically DVR-ed the events of today's "tummy time" for Holden, we got some video of several rolls, which I have spliced together for your enjoyment. He is so determined to crawl ... if it just weren't for that pesky head getting in the way ; )



p.s. first person to name the song in the video gets a prize (to be determined).

4 comments:

  1. I know I know the song! Also, I only recorded 2 rolls...seems they've multipled on this video. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's called "creative license" -- it adds to the drama of the video ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm guessing the roll forward was a little creative licensing also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He only rolled one way--from tummy to back. See Mike, you're confusing the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete