Friday, November 13, 2009

"boy, he looks just like ________"

Holden went out for his first "outing" today, since it's still unseasonably warm for November (and we need to take advantage of every minute of it before it's freezing cold and rainy ... like next week). We strolled down to the Gelateria down the street, and said hi to owners Dana and Chris (who confirmed that their daughter Nora would be able to eat Holden, he's so small). But most importantly, now that we're a bit more out and about, people are saying the infamous phrase: "boy, he looks just like _______."

This post has been a long time in the making, as we've spent months collecting baby photos of ourselves and various family members to see where Holden is getting his dashing good looks. Here is the visual data, so you make the decision. Most agree (including me) that Holden looks most like a Campbell; furthermore, that he looks very much like his mommy. However, I'm more recently making the argument that Holden also looks a decent amount like my brother, and a little like me (although not much ... sniffle, sniffle). Let us know what you think.

Pictures of Holden during his first 9 days (above).
Baby photos of Bryna (above).
Baby photos of the Campbell boys/men (from left to right, we have Bryna's brothers Bob and Will followed by her dad, now Grandpa John).
And finally, the Murawski brothers (me on the far left, and two pics of my brother Mark in center and to the right).

Mostly, Holden looks like Holden ... and that's OK.

2 comments:

  1. Incidentally, my dad won a baby photo contest with that hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see Holden I definitely see Bryna. --cousin Beth

    ReplyDelete